Group Training – Outdoors
The benefits of training in a group environment are many, including:
- More effort = better results
- Better preparation for events
2019 promises to be a VERY exciting season. In order to keep up with all the options available to you, I encourage you to opt-in at https://www.totalcyclingperformance.com/ if you have not done so yet. I’ll be using the list acquired there to email to in the future.
I’m planning to host training rides, event and/or a community-building party every month this season, and I hope you’ll join us for each. You’ll get a separate invitation to each of the following, but here is a general overview:
- April 5: Thursday evening hill training rides in Afton begin (through mid-June)
- May 19: 4th Annual TCP Hill Classic in Fountain City, WI
- June 9: “Hillfest” replacement ride in Prescott, WI
- July 14: 3rd Annual Afton/Grey Cloud ride and pool party at my house
- Aug 9: Thursday evening Afton hill training rides in Afton begin (through mid-Sept)
- Aug 18: Special surprise ride/party
Add the dates to your calendar and look for emails specific for each activity. And more will be added as we move through the season!