The weather looks good tomorrow, a little cool, but great for our Thursday Hill Repeats in Afton.
Same details as always:
- Be on your bikes in front of Selma’s at 5:20 for pre-ride briefing.
- Roll out at 5:30 sharp
- If you can’t be there right then, no problem. Come anyway and join us on the hill
- If it’s your first time, ride a minimum of 3 coulee repeats (ideally 4). If you have been there, add an extra coulee and/or short, steep hills on top. Continue to build on what you’ve done.
- Ride the hills hard
- We typically finish at between 7:00 and 7:15, but you can ride as long or as short as you like in order to get your work.
- Leave the parking area in front of Selma’s open for their customers. We can park on the street away from Selma’s or in one of the lots.
- Open to riders of all abilities, so bring your friends!
- And finally, bring dry clothes to change into if you’d like to join us for post-ride refueling.
Contact me with questions. If not, see you tomorrow!