If tomorrow’s forecast holds, we’re in for the best evening of the season. 75 degrees and light winds………we couldn’t ask for better.
I hope you and your friends can make it to Afton tomorrow, Thursday, for another night of hill climbs. It’s been a great spring so far, and tomorrow provides you with another opportunity to get stronger on the hills.
We’ll go with the same details as we’ve used all season:
- Park on 50th Street (about 1/2 mile east of St Croix Trail).
- Roll out at 5:15 sharp. If you can’t make it by 5:15, no worries. Get there when you can, then meet us on the hill.
- Ride as many hills (or as few) as your legs can handle. It’s completely up to you.
- Open to riders of all abilities and any type of bike (road, TT, MTB)
- Be sure to bring water as there are no facilities in our parking area.
With the key cycling/triathlon events coming up soon (Hillfest, IM WI 70.3, Hillfest, Lutsen, etc, you need to get your hill work in. See you tomorrow!